We went to the Twins game today. Unfortunately the Twins lost to Texas, 1-0 but we took some neat pictures.

Justin
Morneau stretching before the game. He's flexible, like a ballerina.

Go-Go bunting (surprise, surprise).
Casilla fouling a ball. Note where the ball is, it hits the umpire within a fraction of a second.
Mauer batting - such a beautiful swing. We need to get one of those Quick Swings for Yellow Cheese.
5 comments:
I seriously love the photo where the ball is about to hit the ump's face. Classic.
Look at him "squish the bug"....love it! Did you watch the game last night? GRRRR...
Unfortunately the Twins and in a major slump (I was at work during the game but I saw the box score). I should post a blog on what I think the Twins need to do to turn it around...
So I was able to watch the Twins play at Fenway. I can't remember if I told you or not. Sadly they blew the lead in the 8th. I nearly cried. It was a very expensive game but a good experience. Would have been even better had they won.
Craig, did you go during the recent 3 game sweep?
Post a Comment