Friday, September 11, 2009

Japan: Day 14 1/2...and Japan: In Video!

I'm not sure why the days of the Japan trip didn't add up. We were there for 14 days but for some reason, the blog days add up to 15. It probably has to do with the time zone change?

On our last day, we went to a patisserie for breakfast. Pretty much we ate at a French bakery every day on the trip because they were REAL French pastries and therefore tasty. After breakfast, we took a bus to the airport and caught our 4:30 PM flight and were heading home back to MSP!

To sum up the trip, we loved Japan. We thought the food was delicious, people were friendly, country felt safe and the country was clean. We, the Benson's, want to thank the Benshen's for a great Japan 2009 trip!

Enjoy the videos from our trip (the videos had to be split into 2 because of the file size...it's not that long though). These were captured from our point-and-shoot camera so there's snip-its from the entire trip. If you've followed the blog from Days 1 - 14, the videos probably make sense. If you haven't read the other days, highly recommend it...

2 comments:

alicia said...

I am so jealous! I want to feed a monkey!

Julie Shen said...

Hey, we haven't exchanged videos and slideshows, have we?! We should do that the next time we see each other!

Love the anonymous conversations! I can see it happening, even though I know it's anonymous (however you spell that silly word).