What do these two pictures add up to?
It will be amazing if you guess. Mosquitoes + yellow stuff on my hands = Not wearing my wedding rings for 1 1/2 months! Crazy.
So the story goes like this - I got a mosquito bite on my ring finger (near rings). I have no self control of itching mosquito bites so I itched the bite until it became a scab. Then, we installed a new front door. When it was time to use the expanding foam, I decided not to follow the instructions and wear gloves. I got the yellow expanding foam ALL over my hands. It actually took about a total of 9 hours to get off my hand...soaking in hot water, scrubbing, etc. I spent roughly 5 hours one night and then 4 hours the next morning. So my mosquito scab got really irritated and then when I wore my ring, it irritated the area even more!
I think my finger is finally recovered so I'm going to try wearing my ring again. I've tried before but the skin isn't fully recovered so then it starts scabbing again. Hopefully it's healed now. I love wearing my rings from Dave! :)
So the story goes like this - I got a mosquito bite on my ring finger (near rings). I have no self control of itching mosquito bites so I itched the bite until it became a scab. Then, we installed a new front door. When it was time to use the expanding foam, I decided not to follow the instructions and wear gloves. I got the yellow expanding foam ALL over my hands. It actually took about a total of 9 hours to get off my hand...soaking in hot water, scrubbing, etc. I spent roughly 5 hours one night and then 4 hours the next morning. So my mosquito scab got really irritated and then when I wore my ring, it irritated the area even more!
I think my finger is finally recovered so I'm going to try wearing my ring again. I've tried before but the skin isn't fully recovered so then it starts scabbing again. Hopefully it's healed now. I love wearing my rings from Dave! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment