I feel like no one told me a lot of things that are associated with pregnancy. I almost want to write a book to share with everyone what I've learned so far. The book wouldn't be very long and it would be mainly bullet points but I'm debating on just making a list of items for the blog. However, many of these items are inappropriate so deciding whether I should share. It would be great to document though so I can go back years later and laugh.
I'm sure there's a lot of these "unshared things" go along with having a baby and raising a baby too.
2 comments:
Share your list! I had a colleague once who would tell me about all these awful things when she was pregnant and she would say "I'm telling you because no one warns you about these things!" She made me paranoid that I would wind up with hemhorroids, which fortunately did not happen.
I believe people, a lot of people, will be interested in this subject matter. You are well qualified to write the book by now. It doesn’t matter if it is long or a condensed version. Perhaps,titled it "Pregnancy for dummies” or “Everything you want to know about pregnancy but afraid to ask”. I think pregnant women (and all the good husbands) will buy them. It is also an ideal (small) gift for baby showers.
Post a Comment