Friday, February 17, 2012

Sick Boy

Isn't Bubba huge?!?
Elijah was sick this week which made for an interesting week. Dave's mom noticed his teeth on Sunday and was pretty crabby Sunday - Thursday. On Monday, the daycare said he had a temperature of 104 so we brought him to the doctor right away since the temperature was so high. The nurse measured his temperature and it was 99.6 (haha now). There's no way his temperature dropped that much but you could tell he was not 100%. On Tuesday, we got another call from daycare for a temperature around 102. His temperature much fluctuated a lot because we never got a temperature from him on Monday or Tuesday. I stayed at home with him on Wednesday and he was happy for most of the day and then all of a sudden he was crabby and had a temperature. PTL that our little guy is feeling better today. This is really not an interesting post but I wanted to share the picture. Elijah doesn't like to be held anymore while sleeping but he was okay with it while he was sick so I got to hold my little boy while sleeping again. Doesn't he look huge though? And yes, he doesn't look that comfortable.

(Elijah, 5 months)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't believe how tall he is!!