Our little boy is getting to be such a big boy. Elijah is 18 months but here are some pictures from 17 months that were recently uploaded.
Okay, onto 18 months. It amazes me how much he knows and how much he's learned this month. Here are a few stories:
- Elijah loves his ear thermometer for some reason. We were in the living room and I thought his body felt warm so I said, "Elijah, should we take your temperature?" He drops what he's doing and runs to his room and pulls down the bin where his thermometer is and then brings it to me. When I take his temperature, he's tapping on his other ear to remind me to take it both ears. I didn't know he knew what a thermometer was and where we keep it!
- Elijah loves animal crackers. Elijah always takes off his socks and throws them after we take off the tray on his highchair. He knows we don't like it but never listens when we tell him not to. One night after taking the tray off, I said, "Elijah, if you don't take off your socks, I'll give you an animal cracker." He didn't take off his socks and pointed to his socks until I gave him an animal cracker.
- Elijah will go get himself a bib if we ask him to get one...the kid never stops drooling.
Random pictures from 18 months:
(Elijah, 17 and 18 months)
If you are a faithful follower of the blog, you will notice that I pretty much only wear 3 shirts in the pictures. I promise I don't wear these all day, I just like to change into comfy clothes when I get home from work.
Okay, onto 18 months. It amazes me how much he knows and how much he's learned this month. Here are a few stories:
- Elijah loves his ear thermometer for some reason. We were in the living room and I thought his body felt warm so I said, "Elijah, should we take your temperature?" He drops what he's doing and runs to his room and pulls down the bin where his thermometer is and then brings it to me. When I take his temperature, he's tapping on his other ear to remind me to take it both ears. I didn't know he knew what a thermometer was and where we keep it!
- Elijah loves animal crackers. Elijah always takes off his socks and throws them after we take off the tray on his highchair. He knows we don't like it but never listens when we tell him not to. One night after taking the tray off, I said, "Elijah, if you don't take off your socks, I'll give you an animal cracker." He didn't take off his socks and pointed to his socks until I gave him an animal cracker.
- Elijah will go get himself a bib if we ask him to get one...the kid never stops drooling.
Random pictures from 18 months:
(Elijah, 17 and 18 months)
No comments:
Post a Comment