I just downloaded the pictures from my cell phone. Here are a few recent pictures.
Elijah loves shoveling the driveway, even when there's no snow.
Elijah loves the outdoors. He cries when he has to go inside.
Stocking up on Trader Joe's snacks.
Easter dinner. In the second picture, notice how he's holding the crayon.
Coloring can be very stressful.
Elijah at India Palace (our favorite Indian restaurant closed). Dad and mom selfishly ordered the food spicy so it was just his regular food and naan for Elijah. He didn't even want to try a samosa.
Wondering where his parents are taking him next.
We went to Punch Pizza last night for dinner. We ordered Elijah a kid's pizza and he ate the whole thing (along with a veggie pouch, applesauce and grapes) and was upset when his pizza was gone. He had a lot of admirers there too - so many people smiled and thought he was so darn cute. The cashier had a hard time ringing us up because "I'm sorry I'm distracted but he is so cute!!"
(Elijah, 19 months)














No comments:
Post a Comment