I wanted to share of a website called Wayfair - they have a lot of home related stuff. I don't have as much time anymore to shop in a store so do a lot of online shopping and this site has been great! It is a risk to buy it online but I read a lot of reviews from Amazon or Wayfair. So far from this website, we bought our bedroom furniture, kitchen stools, Baby # 2 crib mattress and tonight, I bought towel/toiler paper racks for our bathroom.
I love Amazon and their fast shipping (we have the Prime account) but Wayfair offers promotions like 10% off your first purchase. They have also sent us 10% off codes which can make it cheaper than Amazon. In addition, you always get a 3% credit towards your next purchase. Check it out the next time you have to buy something for your house!
I love Amazon and their fast shipping (we have the Prime account) but Wayfair offers promotions like 10% off your first purchase. They have also sent us 10% off codes which can make it cheaper than Amazon. In addition, you always get a 3% credit towards your next purchase. Check it out the next time you have to buy something for your house!
No comments:
Post a Comment