Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's Been a While

I love this boy.

The rest of the entry will be dedicated to our first born.  Not because we like him more but he does more that is interesting to our readers...

- Elijah was talking about zebras one night.  He was asking me if zebras had human body parts (e.g. ears, eyes, mouths) and pointing to them on me.  And then he asked, "Glasses?"  Good question, buddy!  I then talked to him about survival of the fittest.

- I was kissing Elijah and he said, "Don't kiss me mommy."  :(

- Elijah's teacher at daycare said he shouted across the room to her, "[Teacher's last name], what time is it?" Love it since he has no concept of time.

- We were driving home from daycare and didn't go the usual way.  When we passed the usual ramp, he said, "Go down hill."  So smart!

Elijah plays hard.

Elijah got this popper toy at the dentist.  At the dentist, they pretty much just brushed his teeth because he wasn't cooperative.
 
Thanks to the Benzing farm for the pumpkins.  Elijah had so much fun "digging" in them.

I think he's cute enough to be a model but not sure this is the smile they are looking for (this is still what he does with his face and arms when we want a "big smile").
 
 
 Elijah loves playing with Duplos and yes, he is smiling for the camera in the second picture.

Most likely watching giraffes at the San Diego Zoo.

(Elijah, 2.2 years; Nathaniel, 3 months)

No comments: