I was craving a chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen earlier this week so Elijah and I went to DQ.
Story 1...
When we were waiting for our food inside, there was a very friendly guy trying to make Elijah laugh. Elijah was wearing his winter attire, including his black mittens. The guy goes, "Look, your hands are black like mine!".
Story 2...
The same man said he is from Ghana and then I got the usual question, "Where are you from?". After saying I was born here, he asked again so I told him that my dad is from Hong Kong and my mom is from Vietnam. This man got really exited when I said Hong Kong and asked, "Do you know Gigi from Hong Kong?" After saying "no" he goes on to tell me about Gigi and how her father tried to find a husband for Gigi and was willing to pay this man millions of dollars. No husband was found and Gigi is a lesbian. Then he started laughing and then asked, "Are you Gigi?".
I thought the guy was a little out there but I just did a Google search before posting this entry and the story is true about Gigi. When he was telling me the story, I thought he was asking if I knew Gigi as a friend because the country is small.
Story 1...
When we were waiting for our food inside, there was a very friendly guy trying to make Elijah laugh. Elijah was wearing his winter attire, including his black mittens. The guy goes, "Look, your hands are black like mine!".
Story 2...
The same man said he is from Ghana and then I got the usual question, "Where are you from?". After saying I was born here, he asked again so I told him that my dad is from Hong Kong and my mom is from Vietnam. This man got really exited when I said Hong Kong and asked, "Do you know Gigi from Hong Kong?" After saying "no" he goes on to tell me about Gigi and how her father tried to find a husband for Gigi and was willing to pay this man millions of dollars. No husband was found and Gigi is a lesbian. Then he started laughing and then asked, "Are you Gigi?".
I thought the guy was a little out there but I just did a Google search before posting this entry and the story is true about Gigi. When he was telling me the story, I thought he was asking if I knew Gigi as a friend because the country is small.
No comments:
Post a Comment