Earlier this week, Dave made Elijah bring the garbage can back to the garage from the end of the driveway. Elijah wanted to help out as well. I knew something bad was going to happen but Dave insisted "he's fine".
As you can imagine, the garbage can is bigger than Elijah and as he was rolling it up, he tripped over his feet...landed on his back...with the horizontal garbage can handle trapping his feet...as he was laying there, the lid came down and hit his face.
I tried to hold back the laughing but Dave lost it, and laughed so hard in front of Elijah. Poor little Elijah starting bawling. It took him 15 minutes or so to recover from this incident. I think it took a while because he was emotionally scarred that his parents were laughing at him (especially his dad). Sorry, Elijah...we love you forever!
(Elijah, 3 years)

No comments:
Post a Comment