Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pictures from Early October

These boys are growing up so fast!  We are thankful that the boys love each other and play well with each other.

Elijah loves the Gophers - especially football!
 
I bought him ear muffs because he seems sensitive to loud noises.  He also wears them drumming and working on carpenter-type stuff.  His cheeks aren't this big, it's the ear muffs accentuating it...

He's a busy carpenter, like his daddy.

A trip to the fire station for fire safety month.
 
Cutest firefighters I know.

Elijah wasn't a fan of the fire trucks again this year - maybe next year!

We call this guy 'Zilla, short for Godzilla. :)

Left picture: Elijah is probably a little upset that 'Zilla is taking apart the trains.
Right picture: I asked Elijah to smile nice for me.

Nathaniel is so cute, I think this profile is cute too...such acute hair, ears, cheeks. :)

 Everyone likes trains!


(Elijah, 3.1 years; Nathaniel, 14 months)

No comments: