We were cleaning the house and played songs off the computer. This means any songs from the 90's & early 00's are fair game. They are still good songs, enjoy!
Ace of Base - "The Sign"
John Mayer - "No Such Thing"
Rent Soundtrack - "Seasons of Love"
Snoop Dogg - "Beautiful"
Backstreet Boys - "I Want it that Way"
Shawn Mullins - "Lullaby"
Michelle Branch - "Everywhere"
Soul Asylum - "Runaway Train"
Corrs - "Breathless"
Heights Soundtrack - "How Do You Talk to an Angel"
3 comments:
shut up. How is the Backstreet Boys song NOT number 1? Remember when it was your dream to have the entire crowd at a football game sing it--and we did?
HA! I love Shawn Mullins...I think I saw him at the Taste of Minnesota once in hs. LOVE.
I think a fondness for guilty pleasures is genetic because I love the songs on the list (well, most of them). It's not our fault!
Post a Comment