Thursday, November 13, 2008

Snack of the Week: Part I (I Heart Snacks)

I love snacks. I'd rather eat snacks than a typical breakfast or lunch.

We (well, probably Missy) will try to post a "Snack of the Week" - to show all of our blog readers to what we think is yummy. It will range from snacks at the local grocery store, Trader Joe's, Asian grocery store, etc. Give it a try. As Danny Wood from the NKOTB once said, "Try it, you might like it" (Hangin' Tough VHS).

This week's snack is "The Hot Mix". This is probably the most ethnic snack I eat but this is the snack that inspired me to post this blog. It's an Indian spicy party mix that has chick peas, lentils and other wonderful Indian type ingredients. You can buy this at your local Indian store or if you live in Minneapolis, United Noodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I hope cinnamon pita chips from Trader Joe's make the posting... :-) So delicious...