1. I met my husband, Dave, in ME2011: Intro to Mechanical Engineering. I love him!
2. I'm awesome at Nintendo NES. I especially enjoy playing Tetris, Super Mario 1, Super Mario 3, Contra and Dr. Mario.
3. My grandma (dad's mom) lived with my family growing up.
4. I enjoy playing Bughouse chess but haven't played since high school. It's a CRAZY, fun version of chess with 4 players. http://en.wikipedia.org/wi
5. I want to start a company but clueless of what the company will do.
6. I worked at GAP for 4-5 years in high school and college. Now I don't shop there.
7. I went to Mounds View High School and think many things revolve around it (drives Dave crazy):
e.g. The manager that hired me at work...former Mustang
e.g. Pastor at church...former Mustang
e.g. Random guy at Wells Fargo working on our refinance...former Mustang
8. I wish I could wear sweatshirts and sweatpants to work everyday.
9. I think my parents and sister are great.
10. I enjoy playing softball...but I'm afraid of the ball.
11. My sister and I had a "pet" turtle growing up. It was huge, so big that it lived in our gazebo outside. One day the wind blew the gazebo door open..and we never saw him again.
12. I enjoy blogging (http://dmbenson.blogspot.c
13. Growing up, I disliked eating Chinese food. Now, I love it. I love all Asian food - especially Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai and Indian. When I was a kid, I remember my mom telling me I will someday grow up to love Chinese food "and wouldn't get enough". That day has come!
14. I prefer even numbers.
15. I look forward to reading the Sunday paper, only because of the ads. My husband calls me illiterate.
16. I think in every situation, good or bad, there is something to be learned - most of the time it's a matter of taking the time to reflect.
17. I want to to travel to Egypt, Australia/New Zealand and go on an African Safari sometime.
18. I like using Microsoft Excel.
19. I feel that I should have died twice, I guess it just wasn't my time yet: 1) When I was young and a really bad rollerblader, I rollerbladed down a steep street and fell on my head. I was bald about a quarter size from the fall. This was the time before helmets were poplular... 2) At the ocean in North Carolina a undercurrent pulled me down.
20. I like to sleep. Last night, I slept for 11.5 hours.
21. I smell like wood when I come home from work. Dave tells me this too. I don't like the smell.
22. I love the song "Jesus Messiah" by Chris Tomlin. I've listened to it at least 3 times while typing this list...
23. I want to take a day off from work to play Nintendo. I would like to play Super Mario 3 - straight, no warping.
24. I want to learn how to play badminton. Apparently my aunt is the best female Asian in MN!
25. I love to eat..and I stopped working out...
1 comment:
man I miss ME2011, that class was actually fun.
Post a Comment