Monday, January 5, 2009

Skiing/Snowboarding at Lutsen

New Year's weekend, we went skiing/snowboarding at Lutsen with some friends. We didn't go skiing last year; this trip made us remember how fun skiing is. This picture is not the best but it's the only picture we have with the whole gang.

Below is a video of Julie snowboarding. She looks good! Dave skied behind her and it turned out pretty neat.

This next video is pretty funny. Dave, squatting down, videotaped Missy skiing. Dave didn't see the "SLOW" sign because he was too busy recording Missy skiing...

7 comments:

Julie Shen said...

ha!!!

Stephanie Luk said...

Wow, that's hilarious! Dave, I hope you're ok.

Anonymous said...

I was more embarrassed than hurt...

Anonymous said...

Ouch. I know exactly where that is. Eagle Mountain: Bridge Run, right before the bridge where Experts Cutoff comes in.

Embarrassment is always better than an injury. It's just a good story for the future.

Myles

Anonymous said...

Is this on You Tube yet!!? It should be.

Chuck said...

Good Job Dave!

Stephanie Luk said...

I'm watching this video for about the seventh time.