I've always wanted to design my own gadget, sell it and then reap the financial benefits of my invention. There's a big problem though - I have no good ideas.That is, until now.
Introducing the Husband Stroller! Imagine a stroller for a baby/toddler but much larger, like for an adult male. The idea came to me when we were shopping after Thanksgiving this year. Husbands can get tired, cranky, hungry and need to rest after a "long" time at the mall (in my case, 30 minutes). However, you are not done shopping - in fact, you just started. Wouldn't it be great to let him rest and not listen to whining or "when can we go home"? In the Husband stroller, he can take a nap if he's tired, watch football on his smart phone if it's Sunday, rest and eat his snacks, listen to music if he just wants to rest his legs and people watch, etc. You get the picture.
Imagine this but put a husband inside.
What do you think - moneymaker or bust? ;)

2 comments:
I think the kid in the picture is picking his nose.
True, husbands pick their nose too.
Post a Comment