My music workout playlist is so great (for me)! While some of the music may not be considered workout music, I love it.
1. Crazy Love - Van Morrison
2. Bubbly - Colbie Callait
3. Fireflies - Owl City
4. A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
5. Make a Joyful Noise - David Crowder Band
6. Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
7. Jesus Messiah - Chris Tomlin
8. Did You Feel the Mountain Tremble? - Matt Redman
9. Uncharted - Sara Bareilles
10. O Praise Him - David Crowder Band
11. Rock & Roll - Eric Hutchinson
12. I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
13. How Great is Our God - Chris Tomlin
14. Holy is the Lord - Chris Tomlin
15. Season of Love - Rent soundtrack
16. I Want it that Way - Backstreet Boys
17. Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
18. Glitter in the Air - Pink
19. I Will Rise - Chris Tomlin
20. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
21. Jesus I My Cross Have Taken - some church
Any other suggestions?
2 comments:
Everlong by the Foo Fighters. For 3.5 minutes it makes me think I'm capable of running a marathon.
Dynamite, by Taio Cruz
Post a Comment