As you can see from the photos we had some plumbing and a lot of electrical to do at this point. I really enjoyed working on the electrical, it was very logical and something I could figure out. We ended up adding 5 new circuits for the kitchen.
I wish I had some photos to remember the long hours spent up in the attic crawling in the insulation adding junction boxes. Its just an itchy memory at this point.

I wish I had some photos to remember the long hours spent up in the attic crawling in the insulation adding junction boxes. Its just an itchy memory at this point.
Electrical work in progress - Remember to pigtail your grounds.
"Wow, that really opened it up in here." (quote from the inspector)
Plumbing it up. No, this isn't a posed picture.
This was not a fun moment. After 2 trips to home depot that day I had to go back for more pipe...
Here it is the night before the inspection. Wow, this feels so long ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment