Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fun Memories: 21st Birthday Card

I'm starting a new label called "Fun Memories". Over the last few weeks, we've been cleaning our house and I've ran across old memories that I've kept. Some of the stuff from high school and college are really funny (at least to me).

The first entry is a birthday card from a friend, Steph J., for my 21st birthday. The card may make more sense if you know in college a bunch of girls watched "The Bachelor" together. We watched it for a few seasons but this one season was the best (Aaron Buerge as the bachelor). We weren't too much of a fan of him but though the girls on the show were so funny.

The birthday card (click on the picture to read it).
Some of my favorite quotes that Steph has listed (this is probably just funny to us):
"____" - Angela
"I see babies and grand babies..." - Trista
"It hurts my heart." - Christi
"Heeeeyyy!" - Helene

2 comments:

Amy B said...

Oh my goodness, Dave and I still say "It hurts my heart!" And the Trista quote that didn't make it on the card, "Are you sicky?"

Amy B said...

And I just saw the Tina Fabulous quote. I love that one! (Because being barefoot and pregnant on a vineyard actually does sound totally fabulous!)