Saturday, August 6, 2011

NKOTBSB Concert


My friend, Rachel and I, went to the NKOTBSB concert 7/15/11. It was awesome! Lots of screaming (female) fans. The New Kids on the Block were big for me in elementary/middle school and the Backstreet Boys were big for me in high school. Thankfully, I'm over that type of stuff but it was fun to relive the past for a night!

The NKOTB sang a lot of songs I didn't know but sang the popular ones too - "The Right Stuff", "Hangin' Tough" and "I'll Be Loving You (Forever)". The BSB sang a lot from their original self-titled CD which surprised me. They sang a lot of great songs overall, "As Long As You Love Me", "I Want It That Way", "Shape of My Heart", "Drowning", "All I Have to Give", "Larger than Life", etc. I knew all of the BSB songs.


NKOTBSB making their debut in Minneapolis!

This picture turned out really good.

Okay, Nick Carter is crazy. I don't know why I liked him so much before.

The finale. BSB wore Orlando Magic jerseys and the NKOTB wore Boston Celtics jerseys. You would think they have enough money in their budget to get local sports shirts?
If I'm feeling ambitious, I'll post videos from the concert. Those are actually the most interesting because they are all bad dancers.

1 comment:

Stephanie Luk said...

Those pics are awesome! Looks like you had really good seats.