Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Elijah - 3 Weeks Old

Here are pictures from Week 3. Elijah turned 6 weeks on Monday. A little bit behind and there are many pictures to go through (we have 600+ pictures of him since his birth).

Highlights of being 3 weeks old (this is mainly for us to remember but feel free to read if interested):

- Week 3 and 4 kind of blend in together for us.
- Getting more alert which makes wake time more fun.
- Head grew a lot! He would wake up from his naps and I could tell it grew within the two hours! I didn't mention this to Dave and when Dave got home from work, the first thing he said was, "His head grew!".
- Finished reading the book of John to him during feedings.
- Started to spit up more.


Both boys love the playmat.
 

Really started to spit up this week.

Elijah gets lots of milk on his face. Cute, buddy.

Elijah spends a lot of time breaking out of his swaddle and then after he celebrates with a touchdown pose.
Cutie.
He loves to move to that side of the crib. When I put him down, I put him in the center but roughly favoring the left side but he always scoots himself over to the right side. We think it's because he likes the wall as a reference point.
I realize this is not a cute picture of E-man. This is how he looks at me quite a bit though...should I be concerned?

(Elijah, 3 weeks)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! I can't wait to see him again, oh and you guys too of course :)