Monday, October 10, 2011

Wake Time Singing

After feeding Elijah, I like to hold him in the vertical position for 15 minutes to prevent the amount of spit up. It seems to help. However, this is very challenging because all he wants to do is sleep (our schedule is eat - wake time - nap).

So for the vertical position wake time (we play after)...
I used to talk to him - that doesn't work anymore.
I used to read to him - that doesn't work anymore.

Singing is the only thing that works. This is not good because mom has a horrible voice. Does he stay awake because the singing is so horrible? Maybe.

Got Milk? E-man sure does. He's chunky.

(Elijah, 5 weeks)

3 comments:

The Lawson's said...

At what point do you think Elijah will catch up and pass Owen with regards to weight? :) Love the rolls!!!

steph johnson said...

HE IS STINKING adorable! I want to babysit him:)))

Anonymous said...

When time comes that singing is no longer working, try dancing.