Monday, January 16, 2012

6th Player on the Court

As you can tell from this entry, I am athletic and ask really good sports questions. When watching sports with Dave, I always like to ask if I could make an impact if I were playing in the game. For example, lets say we are watching the Timberwolves, the conversation would go something like this:

Me: Do you think I could score 2 points or prevent points being the 6th player on the court?
Dave: No. They are way too athletic, you have no skills, too short, etc.
Me: Really? What if I played the whole game?
Dave: No.
Me: Really? What if I just waited underneath the basket for them to throw me the ball?
Dave: Still, no.
Me: What if I was the 6th player in a men's college game?
Dave: No.
Me: What about the WNBA?
Dave: No.
Me: What about a women's college game?
Dave: No.
Me: What about a high school game?
Dave: No one would want to pass it to you.

At different times in my life, I've also asked about baseball and football. Same types of answers. I still think I could score points in the NBA (I know I don't have basketball skills). I hope Elijah asks his dad these types of questions and lets see how dad replies. :)

No comments: