Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Internet Shopping Tip

I found a neat website while reading about car seats for Elijah - www.camelcamelcamel.com . The website gives an Amazon, Best Buy or Newegg history tracker of a certain item. With all the fluctuating internet prices, it's hard to know if the current Amazon price is a good deal. If you want, you can sign up and to have them send an e-mail if the price goes below a certain value that you set.

The price changes of digital cameras always amazes me. Here's the point and shoot digital camera that we have - man, the price has gone down! The car seat graph isn't as interesting as this one. I hope this website is helpful. Any other internet shopping tips?

2 comments:

Amy B said...

This is cool! Thanks for sharing!

kristofer and ivy said...

Thanks for sharing! I just set it to do some tracking for me. =)

.ivy