We think Dave has strep throat so poor E-man gets denied play time with his partner in crime. There's no one that makes Elijah laugh more than Dad (is it the afro?). So we'll just have to remember the good times until he gets better!
So it's been single parenting for me since Friday night (bless those single parents out there)! So what happens when E-man and I play? He prefers independent play time and finds his hands interesting...again. He was really intrigued with them at 2 months and maybe wants to look like he's busy when it's time to play with me...haha.
I promise he does have fun with me too...
(Elijah, 6 months)
So it's been single parenting for me since Friday night (bless those single parents out there)! So what happens when E-man and I play? He prefers independent play time and finds his hands interesting...again. He was really intrigued with them at 2 months and maybe wants to look like he's busy when it's time to play with me...haha.
I promise he does have fun with me too...
(Elijah, 6 months)
1 comment:
Omg!! That laugh is great!
Post a Comment