The lady in front of me at Target bought over 20 Blu-rays. It's the only things she bought and spent ~$450. I usually don't stare at the person's items in front of me but all the movies were in a plastic security case that the associate had to remove. The guy in front of her asked, "Where's the popcorn?".
I know we all have different interests in life but I cannot imagine myself spending that much money on one transaction for movies. If I was going to spend $450 on a single transaction, it would probably be an iPad (already have one too), airplane ticket or clothes (so I don't have to shop for a while) or an electric car for E-man . What form of entertainment would you spend $450 on?
I know we all have different interests in life but I cannot imagine myself spending that much money on one transaction for movies. If I was going to spend $450 on a single transaction, it would probably be an iPad (already have one too), airplane ticket or clothes (so I don't have to shop for a while) or an electric car for E-man . What form of entertainment would you spend $450 on?

1 comment:
Toys and clothes for my nephew!
Post a Comment