For fun, have your spouse act like you or say something you would. The truth comes out, good or bad. It can get pretty hilarious.
For example, a husband could say, "My name is (Mommy) and I have no control when it comes to eating cookies." A wife could say, "My name is (Daddy) and I like to unnecessarily dive for a softball [in the outfield]...and miss it." You get the idea. My recommendation is not to play this game more than 2 minutes.
Warning: If not handled properly, this can be a very dangerous game.
For example, a husband could say, "My name is (Mommy) and I have no control when it comes to eating cookies." A wife could say, "My name is (Daddy) and I like to unnecessarily dive for a softball [in the outfield]...and miss it." You get the idea. My recommendation is not to play this game more than 2 minutes.
Warning: If not handled properly, this can be a very dangerous game.
No comments:
Post a Comment