Many people have heard of woot.com - they sell only one item per day, until the day is over or until the item is sold out. They recently expanded their website and sell one item per day per category (sports, kids, shirts, wine, etc).
I recommend checking out http://deals.woot.com/ and in the "community section", they seem to have some good deals. Not sure if they are valid all of the time but I got $10 free at Lowes. Cha-ching!! Speaking of home improvement, I hope to get pictures of the bathroom remodel very soon. Dave has been working very hard.
I recommend checking out http://deals.woot.com/ and in the "community section", they seem to have some good deals. Not sure if they are valid all of the time but I got $10 free at Lowes. Cha-ching!! Speaking of home improvement, I hope to get pictures of the bathroom remodel very soon. Dave has been working very hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment