Saturday, May 25, 2013

Busy Drawing

Cute Elijah story...last week, I was in my bedroom and Elijah was being very quiet.  I was suspicious.  So I yelled from my room, "Elijah, where are you?"  His response, "Draw-ing!!"  Then I walk to the living room and he's got a crayon in his hand drawing away.  So cute.  I really didn't expect a "real" response from him.  Perhaps it was just a coincidence?

Elijah is 21 months already but here are some pictures from 20 months.  Towards the end of 20 months, his vocabulary really picked up as well as understanding of life.
 
Brown Bear never gets old.  Actually it did but he likes it again.

Sometimes this is the face Elijah makes when he says "cheese" when we take pictures of him now.

Reading can be so stressful.

Dave said Elijah is "unfortunately pear shaped".  I can kind of see it.

Elijah enjoys playing with the light switches.

  Elijah still enjoys watching those "Elijah videos" but they have to be current ones.  He gets bored with the old Elijah ones - we aren't sure if he recognizes it's still him.
 
 Playing with his new shoes.

 Loves his Twins hat.

Check out all his artwork.

He moved it to the kitchen and then walked all over it.
 
  Elijah likes to wear Dave's shoes.

Maybe because they are easy to get into?

(Elijah, 20 months)

No comments: