Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More 20 Month Pictures

Elijah is 21 months already but here are the remaining 20 month pictures that I haven't shared.  Scary thing is Baby #2 is expected when Elijah is 22 months.

Elijah wiggled out of his PJs and this is how we found him one morning...haha.

We spell out Elijah's name for him but when he repeats and points, it goes something like "I-I-I-H!"  It's so cute when he spells it out because his tone his very confident.
 

A short phase when he would stick out his tongue when playing.

Likes to throw the ball around which is a good thing!

 
Picture 1: For a week or so, he was obsessed with bobcats.
Picture 2: "Hiding"

I learned it's not a good idea to put pointy objects in his ears because he will try and miss (too close to his eyes for me).

Still drooling like crazy, waiting for all of the 2nd molars to come in.

Picture 1 & 2: For my birthday, we went to Green Mill (what I do for my son).
Picture 2: His "cheese" face when taking pictures.

Picture 1: Staring at what food he can steal from mom.
Picture 2: Another "cheese face".
 
Really likes to play with water.  Waiting for the weather to warm up!

Elijah must have really been into drawing this day so I made him take a picture with all his artwork from daycare.
 
Picture 1: Same day as above and came home and drew.
Picture 2: Love that only he can see out the window.


Love this picture!


(Elijah, 20 months)

1 comment:

Stephanie Luk said...

Cute pics!!! Dad has crazy tan lines.