- When Elijah wants me to tickle or wrestle with him he says, "Glasses off!".
- Dave was washing his own hands and Elijah, without prompt, brought Dave a towel to dry his hands. He is so helpful and sweet.
- Elijah put Dave on a timeout a few times, "Da Da timeout!". Dave isn't sure what he did wrong...
- Elijah loves to hold and hug his brother. When Elijah talks to Nathaniel, he likes to be about two inches away from his face. Are we close talkers?
- Elijah likes to say, "Wake up!" when we are fake sleeping or trying to rest. I am pretty sure he got this from me telling Nathaniel to wake up when I am nursing him.
Construction and dirt are so important in his life right now. Do you like his PJs?
For the most part, Elijah is very patient when I am feeding Nathaniel. He likes to "move dirt" and "dump dirt" - for some reason this dirt is always near us. :)
(Elijah, 23 months)
No comments:
Post a Comment