I'm getting behind in pictures - here are some recent photos and a video.
Video of the boys playing together. So blessed to have two boys that love each other.
(Elijah, 2 years; Nathaniel, 2 months)
Elijah showing Nathaniel how to properly use the playmat.
Already a baseball fan.
Elijah kissing Nathaniel.
I promise, Nathaniel is usually very smiley.
When we say "big smile", this is what Elijah does - huge grin and puts his fists in the air.
Most likely saying "made that". Artwork with his dobbers for Auntie Stephanie. He actually made it all by himself!
Fun with cousins and Auntie Mel. In the 2nd picture, he was hiding behind Mel for the picture - look at his face.
All playing at the musical table. Weston taught Elijah how to "fix stuff" with his tools.
We would kick the blue ball then Weston and Elijah would run after the ball and end up tackling each other. They had so much fun! Both boys had bruises on their legs - they were playing decently rough. :) I wish I had this on video - so cute and funny.
(Elijah, 2 years; Nathaniel, 2 months)
No comments:
Post a Comment