Monday, December 16, 2013

More of the Boys and Random Happenings


This boy is getting so big.  At four months, he was in 12 month clothes (like this outfit)!
 
Elijah likes to play with Nathaniel face-to-face.
 
Probably helping us out...
 
All this kid wants to do is stay awake and play with his brother.
 
 Nathaniel has the nickname "Spikey" for a reason.  Elijah calls him that sometimes too.

***

And now random (kid) stuff...
 
- Something I thought I'd never say: Take the fork out of your ear.

- When Elijah used to burp, he would say, "Excuse me Elijah" since we would say something along the lines of "Excuse you Elijah."  I think we have that corrected now.

- On Thanksgiving, I asked Elijah what he was thankful for.  His response, "Panda bears and Elijah Benson."

- Our family has been sick for a long time!  At one point, Elijah and I were the healthy ones so when we were praying, I prayed that daddy and Nathaniel would get better.  As we were praying, he added in, "Elijah is sick too" - probably to get more attention.

- Elijah will put Nathaniel's arm in the air and say "hip hip ray" (instead of hip hip hooray).  It's really cute when he says this!!

- Elijah uses the words "I", "me", "mine", "my", etc interchangeably.  Our favorite is when he did something and says "my did".

- As I read this list, there is nothing about Nathaniel.  I guess I can add when he was sick, he threw up on me (like a waterfall) and his teacher at daycare.

(Elijah, 2.2 years; Nathaniel, 4 months)

No comments: