Left picture: Elijah and mom went to a local college basketball game. Elijah didn't like the game because of the loud buzzer at first but then he LOVED it.
Right picture: Nathaniel and dad take a picture and send it to us.
I am so far behind in sharing the "stories" of the boys. I keep notes on my phone and I think some of them date back to December 2013. So unfortunately, I can't share the appropriate ages of the boys.
Elijah - He would wave his arm in the pattern of a rainbow and say "rainbow".
Nathaniel - I think he was four months old when we noticed a birth mark on his back. Poor 2nd child.
Elijah - When we were watching football or basketball, Elijah cheered for the beige team - "go beige go" - the colors his mom likes to wear.
Elijah - Made up word he likes to use - "jo ma".
Elijah - Seems funny to me that a two year old knows what a feller buncher is.
Nathaniel - Started wearing some 18 month clothes at 5 months - needed for length only. He's tall and skinny like his daddy.
Elijah & Nathaniel - It's so sweet to watch them play together. They love each other so much!
Elijah - He calls him arm pit his "arm pip". We don't correct him.
Nathaniel - More nicknames to add from his brother - "Funky" or "Gigi".
Elijah - He still has a lot of energy but it makes me a little sad that he doesn't run everywhere he goes anymore.
Elijah - During the Olympics, Elijah enjoyed watching snowboarding and would snowboard around the house (throw his body on the floor).
Elijah - Dave picked up the boys from daycare and we were planning on going out to eat. Elijah wanted to go straight to the restaurant and told Dave, "Don't want to pick up mommy. Go to restaurant."
Elijah - When Elijah is truly excited about something, he'll say "I'm excited!!" - it's so cute.
(Elijah, 2.6 years; Nathaniel, 7 months)


No comments:
Post a Comment