Whoops - it looks like I had this post ready to post but never posted it. So it's not in chronological order from the previous posts. These are pictures from late January and early February.
We love Spikey!
Elijah continues to make weird faces when we tell him "big smile" or "nice smile".
Those eyes.
The brothers have the same facial expression.
Nathaniel loves his mom and his toys.
When Nathaniel wears his guitar PJs, Elijah sometimes strums on his outfit.
Elijah is always curious and learning.
Starting to be really good at independent play.
Right picture: I went to bed one night and saw some equipment lined up.
Super Bowl Sunday (see, pretty behind in pictures). Elijah took the sports sections and read it on the floor. The kid loves football. Earlier this week, a couple of weeks after the game, he was randomly talking about the two Super Bowl teams - Seahawks and Broncos...he has a good memory.
I love when he gets so passionate when talking and speaks long sentences. It's a treat too when he uses his hands and arms to help convey the message.
Left picture: Our family got sick for a lot of time in January and February. Between all of the family, we had the cold, influenza, pink eye and an ear infection. I thought Spikey lost a lot of weight and this picture shows it!
(Elijah, 2.5 years; Nathaniel, 6 months)


No comments:
Post a Comment