Our 1994 Lexus is having issues. Pretty much two repair shops, including the Lexus dealership, cannot figure out the root of the problems. The car doesn't start and the engine is flooded with gas. This is the first major issue with the car; My (Missy) goal back in '03 when I inherited the car was to drive it to 2010. Hopefully the car can be fixed for a reasonable price and drive until '10.
This is my loaner car though: http://www.lexus.com/models/ES/features/pricing.html . It's nice...and they can wait for the gas to evaporate as long as they want...
1 comment:
I HATE car problems (who doesn't?) Last summer our '98 cheaply inherited Camry died right before our last cheap payment (isn't that always how it goes?) A rod blew in the engine and our mechanic said it's a fluke thing for that to happen in a Camry. We thought we would have that puppy for years. Every time I see a forest green Camry a little tear falls. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment