Ah! I gardened this past weekend, too! I planted my fall bulbs (which I didn't even know existed till my friend told me.) We have a skinny garden that runs just outside our porch, but I am hoping come spring that it will be the talk of the town.
1. You start forgetting how old you actually are. "Wait, am I 25 or 26?"2. You freak out when you hear of someone born in the 90's....3. You start going to bed at 9pm.
1. Your friends start having kids.2. You only sometimes get carded.3. You realize you didn't just graduate.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ah! I gardened this past weekend, too! I planted my fall bulbs (which I didn't even know existed till my friend told me.) We have a skinny garden that runs just outside our porch, but I am hoping come spring that it will be the talk of the town.
1. You start forgetting how old you actually are. "Wait, am I 25 or 26?"
2. You freak out when you hear of someone born in the 90's....
3. You start going to bed at 9pm.
1. Your friends start having kids.
2. You only sometimes get carded.
3. You realize you didn't just graduate.
Post a Comment