
you should get some pizza at Gennaro Esposito Pizzeria. I would say it was the best pizza I have ever had (see picture to the left). I was in Italy this past weekend for work. It was a whirlwind tour. I left on Saturday afternoon, arrived in Paris Sunday morning (see picture to the right, CDG at 7:00 AM) and made it to Italy Sunday afternoon. Monday morning some meetings, Monday

afternoon some walking around. Tuesday morning back on a plane.
The trip back took about 22.5 hours from hotel to home, what a day. I would say the best part of the plane ride home were the views of Iceland and Baffin Island, they are two pretty amazing and desolate places.
2 comments:
Hmmm...real Italian pizza...Dave, my goal is to make pizza that tastes like pizza in Italy. Let me know if you ever find any recipes or tips that are authentic!
That looks amazing!!!!! YUM!!!!
Post a Comment