At work, I (Missy) find it strange when I hear co-workers clipping his (more typical than her) fingernails at work. It seems like a hygienic thing that should be done at home.
Help me out here, is this just an engineering thing?
Add "Marketing" to the list of job titles guilty of this nasty habit because I've seen finger nail clippings on the floor of my boss' office. Ew. Maybe it's just a guy thing? I don't know a single female that would do this at work!
7 comments:
Yes, it might be!!! :) LOve you friend!
In my book, it is clarified as “Non-Professional”.
Add "Marketing" to the list of job titles guilty of this nasty habit because I've seen finger nail clippings on the floor of my boss' office. Ew. Maybe it's just a guy thing? I don't know a single female that would do this at work!
I have only heard the snap, snap of a person (male) clipping finger nails at work. He is an engineer...I would NEVER do this at work, very not cool.
I know, for the fact, not all engineers are wired the same. Many of them have excellent manner.
Maybe they just have an emergency clippers in case they break a nail and don't want to suffer through the day with a jagged edge?
There are 3 guys that sit around me that clip. Yes, it bothers me and NO, I am not one of them.
Post a Comment