As a Christmas gift, I got the game Ticket to Ride. Basically you have destination tickets and you want to complete the routes. There is some strategy required but you can figure out how to play the game in 10 minutes. It's a fun game, for 2 - 5 players. Highly recommend it! I think we'll get the expansion set soon.http://www.daysofwonder.com/tickettoride/en/
We've been playing Ticket to Ride lately but I love all board games. I forgot how much fun they are! Growing up, my best friend and I had "Game Olympics" which included Monopoly, Sweet Valley High, Life and Trump. We made up our own rules (which included collecting more money than usual) and it's very difficult for me to play with others because I don't know any normal rules! I want to play to the rules I'm used to...
What are your favorite games?
2 comments:
you gotta try monopoly electronic banking edition!
I think this sounds somewhat like a game I loved when I was young:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland_Yard_(board_game)
Post a Comment