Thursday, February 11, 2010

How many is too many?

If it was up to me, I'd celebrate 3 anniversaries with Dave:

2/2 - Pre-1st date anniversary (pretty much I didn't have a good time at all and we had to re-do the first date again...it's more of a joke now than anything but not fun at the time!)
2/9 - 1st date anniversary
12/2 - Wedding anniversary

Dave feels only the wedding anniversary needs to be celebrated. Thoughts?

5 comments:

alicia said...

Sorry Miss, I'm going to have to go with Dave on this one.

Close & personal friend said...

Missy, you are so romantic - Dave is so, so lucky to have you as his wife.

The Benson's said...

thanks...dad...

Stephanie Luk said...

Missy, you are more high maintenence than I thought!
Love, your sister

Chuck said...

lol I have to agree with dave on this one and not just cause I'm a guy and lazy.