
Hey it's Dave...don't usually write here. What can I say, I am boring.
Flash back to a couple of years ago. I thought it would be cool make my own fancy (artisan) bread at home. I purchased some bread flour and did some research online. End result, it seemed like too much work so I did nothing...
Flash forward to a couple of weeks ago. We had some real tasty homemade bread at a friend's house (thanks Tim and Jessica!). It got me thinking of making bread again. Here is a link to the book that they recommended. The book's claim is fresh bread in 5 minutes a day.
I tried it this week and was fairly impressed with both how easy it was and how good it was to eat fresh bread. There were some hiccups in the process but it is pretty easy to do. I will be trying it again soon.
3 comments:
Your first testimonal: Delicious and made my mouth water. I want more!
hmm I'm going to give this a try one day when I'm done baking cakes. We should trade; Cake for Bread? bake party!
Looks great! One of Doug and my favorite foods is simply "bread." I love to make it because of the taste, but don't do it often because of the time commitment. I will have to try those recipes soon.
Post a Comment