Here are pictures from Elijah's third week of life. I'm not going to post for every week of his life, only the 1st four weeks....
Highlights of being 2 weeks old (this is mainly for us to remember but feel free to read if interested):
- Getting chubbier.
- Starting to noticeably grow.
- First time to the Benson cabin.
- First time to church.

Happy boy after bath.
Nice...

Mom and E-man.

Our little boy has grown up so much already.

I told you he was gangsta.
Highlights of being 2 weeks old (this is mainly for us to remember but feel free to read if interested):
- Getting chubbier.
- Starting to noticeably grow.
- First time to the Benson cabin.
- First time to church.
Happy boy after bath.
Nice...
Mom and E-man.
Our little boy has grown up so much already.
I told you he was gangsta.
Daddy and Elijah. Thanks Rose for the outfit!
First time to Hope CC. He slept during the entire service.
1 comment:
He is already getting so big! Wow!!!
Post a Comment