Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our Little Man

We welcomed Elijah Lukas Benson August 22, 2011! We are grateful for his arrival and he brings us great joy. He weighed in at 7 lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long. I hope to share the birthing story in different entry (it's amazing how everyone's is so different). It's kind of a long story but I do want to document it so I don't forget.

Here are a few pictures from the hospital. Also, I'll share more pictures of the little man later, he's a cute boy! We cannot believe he's already 3 weeks old.
After delivery.

Within 24 hours, spending time with Daddy.

It was fun because he was pretty alert for the first couple of days. Elijah just loved looking around.
This is one of my favorite pictures. He looks so upset and is probably thinking "Why am I here? I was happy in the womb."

(Elijah, Days 1 and 2)

No comments: