Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun Memories: "Most Likely" in College

I found this college memory while cleaning recently. I don't remember doing this but towards the end of college we did a "Most Likely" list similar to what is done in high school. The 'topics' are unique though. Note that the sample of friends is not very big - pretty much consisted of Apt 421 & 321 girls...and some of their significant others (Josh and Dave). So this may only be funny to a few of us. :)

This is definitely Steph J.'s handwriting!

"Most Likely List" (click on the picture to read it)
Ones worth re-mentioning:
Most Intimidating - Dawg (aka Alicia)
Most Annoying - Amy B. (now Amy J.)
Most Likely to become a Pro-Athlete - Dave
Biggest Liar - Aaron Buerge (from 'The Bachelor'...lol)
Biggest Class Clown - Missy (?)
Biggest Staring Problem - Amy B. (note: this should really be Steph...in college we had a code of "SSS" that stood for "Steph, stop staring")

Okay, there are more funny ones...but baby is crying. :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

How am I a worse driver than Steph?!