Apparently I have no self control when it comes to printing pictures of Elijah. A while back I decided I wanted to print pictures and put them in an album from his first year of life. I go through TONS of his pictures and then select certain ones to print. I'm really behind but I want to get it done before his 1st birthday. For every picture that I take, I'm writing his name on it and his age.
Now I can see why it's taking me so long to label them. For the pictures side-to-side, can you tell the difference for these pictures that I've printed? These pictures are from 7 months.
(Elijah, 7 months)
Now I can see why it's taking me so long to label them. For the pictures side-to-side, can you tell the difference for these pictures that I've printed? These pictures are from 7 months.
(Elijah, 7 months)
No comments:
Post a Comment