Saturday, July 28, 2012

Keep Out!

Sometimes I think Elijah wants time away from dad and mom.  Why do I think this?  It's actually pretty obvious - he'll be in his room and shut the door on us when we leave his room to go to the bathroom, for example.  I hope he doesn't have a "Keep Out" sign ever on his door.

Actually the real reason he shuts the door is so he can play with this toy.  He loves the noise it makes when he hits it and likes to eat it too (we're working on not doing that).  It's so funny when you hear a door slam behind when leaving an 11 month old's room.
 I always wanted to know Elijah's expression when he's looking out the window.  Now I know!
 Too many toys.
 Watching a bird??
 Having fun after a bath.
 A tired dad playing with Elijah.  So generous with the play space area.
 In Elijah's way.

(Elijah, 10 and 11 months)

No comments: