Cub Foods (or known to my mom as "Cubs") has a promotion until Tax Day that I felt I should pass on to the readers...Buy a $300 Gift Card, get an extra $30 loaded on the gift card. So that's a bonus of 10%.
It seems like a decent deal since we do most of our grocery shopping at Cubs - mine as well pocket $30 for groceries.
3 comments:
Did you see this article? http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=540367&catid=14
I try not to shop at Cub anymore after seeing this on the news.
It seems that the news always have studies that determine the best grocery store to buy food. However, this is always based on cost.
When they do the studies they always base it off standard items - milk, bread, flour, canned food, etc. We buy foods that go way beyond the basic foods.
I don't think Super Target has that great of a selection. For example, you definitely can't buy okra at Super Target!
I would argue that thats what those big box grocery stores are for, your standard typical american groceries. Thats why other places may be more expensive, they have to make up for stocking "beyond the basic" items that very few people purchase.
Post a Comment