This is probably my favorite Japanese candy, at least so far. I don't know the name because it's written in Japanese characters but it does say "Milk Coffee Candy". When we were in Hong Kong, I decided to try it. It was so good. I ended up buying quite a bit and keeping the packaging so I would remember it. When we were in Vancouver last summer, I saw it at a grocery store and was VERY excited.
When traveling, it's always fun to go to Asian grocery stores and checking out the Japanese (or Asian) candy section. The candy is always good - Japanese candy never disappoints. Also, the wrapping always catches my attention. I could seriously spend a good half hour just looking at everything.
Next time you're in a Asian grocery store, I highly recommend checking out the candy section and trying it. As Danny Wood of the NKOTB once said, "Try it, you might like it." (as taken from the Hangin' Tough Video).
No comments:
Post a Comment